Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using www.pawrus.com.sg (‘Site’), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue your use or access to this Site immediately.
a) Pawrus Pte. Ltd. (‘Pawrus’) is a company incorporated in the Republic of Singapore with the Unique Entity Number (UEN) 201424069N and its registered address at 352 Clementi Avenue 2 #01-117 Singapore 120352.
b) Students are persons who have enroled for any courses with Pawrus.
c) Clients are persons who have engaged Pawrus for any Services or purchased anything from Pawrus.
d) Students and Clients can be used interchangeably.
2. SALE OF PRODUCTS BY E-COMMERCE AND RETAIL (ORDERS, PRICING, PAYMENTS, DELIVERIES, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES, EXCLUSIONS)
- All orders made by you shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected product(s) and quantities set out in your order upon these Terms on www.pawrus.com.sg (‘Site’). All orders shall be subject to acceptance by Pawrus. Processing of payment for an order shall not in itself constitute acceptance of the order by Pawrus, provided that where an order for any product(s) is rejected or cancelled by Pawrus, any payment made for such order shall be reversed or refunded by Pawrus in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time.
- All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. Pawrus reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason.
- Pawrus endeavours to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product, and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur, and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images or other product or promotional information provided will be error-free, updated, or complete. You agree that Pawrus shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product, or promotional information listed on our Site or through our Services. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site or through our Services.
- If the actual price of any item ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the Site, App or through our Services, we will inform you and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of such item based on the correct price. By confirming your purchase, you authorise us to charge the additional amounts to you. If you elect to cancel the purchase, we will reverse or refund payment for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
- Pawrus will endeavour to deliver the products to your delivery address within a reasonable time frame but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries. You agree that Pawrus shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame.
- Where you specifically instruct Pawrus to leave your delivery outside the door of the specified delivery address, such delivery shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage. For all other deliveries, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or device.
- If there is any damaged or incorrect product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pawrus at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement or refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
- No refunds of any kind after the order has been successfully delivered and received in good order.
- However, in the case of unforeseen manufacturer defects or negligence on our part, an exchange will be possible under the circumstances in f)
- Product is found to be with a manufacturer defect upon receipt.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging, unused and unsoiled.
- Any exchange must be accompanied with its original order invoice from Pawrus.
- We will not entertain any request for exchanges due to “wrong sizes”. It is the customer’s responsibility to research and purchase the correct size according to the sizing guidelines mentioned on the product description prior to purchase.
- Customer must inform Pawrus of any defects within 3 days of receiving the delivery.
- If the fault of the product stems from us, we will arrange for a courier to pick up the product and exchange a new one for you at our cost.
- If the fault of the product is due to user’s negligence, we regret to inform that we will not be able to offer any exchange or refund.
- Alternatively, you can bring the product to our office during our operating hours if your product fulfils the above requirements.
g) Products excluded from Exchanges (‘Exclusions’):
- Collars, leashes and harnesses (recovery collars included)
- Bowls and Drinking Apparatuses
- Beds or Platforms of any types
- Assembled cages, carriers, enclosures, gates etc.
- Pee trays, litter boxes, scoops, litter
- Cat trees and/or scratchers
- Gift cards and e-gift certificates
- Sale items
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
a) The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) establishes a general data protection law in Singapore which governs the collection, use and disclosure of individuals’ personal data by organisations.
b) By agreeing to these Terms, you also agree to the terms and conditions set out in the Pawrus Data Protection Notice, the latest version which is also available on our website.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a) The Site and all Content are the copyrighted work of Pawrus and Pawrus reserves and retains all rights in the Site and its Content.
b) The copyright, patents, trademarks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the Services, Site and all Content shall vest in and remain with Pawrus and its licensors.
c) The trademarks, logos and service marks (‘Marks’) displayed on this Site or App are the property of Pawrus and other third parties, and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by Pawrus and relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use the name of Pawrus or any Marks, including in any advertising or publicity or as a hyperlink, without the prior written consent of Pawrus or such third party.
d) The domain name on which the Site is hosted on is the sole property of Pawrus and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use.
a) You agree to indemnity, defend, hold harmless and defend Pawrus, its parent, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of these Terms.
a) We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. Continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these new Terms and Conditions.
a) If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect (1) the enforceability or validity in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement, or (2) the enforceability or validity in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
8. LEGAL RIGHTS
a) Pawrus reserves all legal rights, including the right to commence legal proceedings with regards to the enforcement of this Agreement.
a) No waiver of any rights or remedies by Pawrus shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Pawrus.
b) A failure by Pawrus to exercise or enforce any rights conferred upon us by these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver or variation of any such rights or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
10. NO THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
a) A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right whatsoever under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce this Agreement or any of its terms.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
a) Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement must be submitted for mediation at the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) in accordance with SMC’s Mediation Procedure in force for the time being. Either/any party may submit a request to mediate to SMC upon which the other party will be bound to participate in the mediation within [45 days] thereof. Every party to the mediation must be represented by [senior executive personnel, of at least the seniority of a Head of Department] or its equivalent, with authority to negotiate and settle the dispute. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the Mediator(s) will be appointed by SMC. The mediation will take place in Singapore in the [English] language and the parties agree to be bound by any settlement agreement reached.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
a) In the event of either party being rendered unable, wholly or in part, by force majeure, to carry out its obligations under this Agreement, it is agreed that on such party giving notice of such force majeure in writing to the other party with reasonable promptness after the occurrence of the caused relied on then the obligations of the party giving such notice so far as they are affected by such force majeure shall be suspended during the continuance of any inability so caused but for no longer period, and such cause shall, so far as possible be remedied with all reasonable dispatch. The term force majeure as employed herein mean acts of God, strikes, lockouts, or other industrial disturbances, acts of the public enemy, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, epidemics (including Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), avian influenza A (H5N1), swine flu (H1N1), Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), coronavirus (including COVID-19) or such related or mutated forms), landslides, lightning, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, civil disturbances, governmental regulations and any other cause whether of the kind herein enumerated or otherwise not within the reasonable control of the party claiming suspension, all of which by the exercise of due diligence and pursuant to the performance of obligations under this Agreement such party is unable to prevent.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
a) These Terms and all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
b) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the Parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.