A Pawrus® Certified Partner™ (PCP™) is a Distinguished Certificant who has Graduated with Highest Distinction or Distinction from our Elite Professional Program. Certificants must sign a yearly pledge and abide to our standards of practice to obtain certification. To re-certify, Certificants must meet strict requirements on a yearly basis.
Graduates who Pass with Highest Distinction (A+) or Distinction (A/A-) will be offered PCP™ Certification. Graduates who Pass with Merit (B) or Students who Fail (C and below) will not be offered PCP™ Certification.
Graduates who do not meet any of the following requirements, regardless of grade classification, can only state that they have graduated from an Elite Professional Program by Pawrus®. We draw this distinction for potential clients to identify if an individual has graduated from our prestigious program and if he / she is continuing to commit in using the methods taught in the program.
1 Recognised Title
i. The Elite Positive Dog Trainer (TEPDT) Graduates can use the recognised accreditation and its abbreviation, Pawrus® Certified Partner Trainer™ (PCPT™) after their name (e.g. Jane Doe, PCPT™)
ii. The Elite Positive Pet Groomer (TEPPG) Graduates can use the recognised accreditation and its abbreviation, Pawrus® Certified Partner Groomer™ (PCPG™) after their name (e.g. Jane Doe, PCPG™)
2 Trademarked Logo
i. Official PCP™ Logo to brand and market your professional services.
3 Verified Listing
i. Potential employers and business partners can find your verified personal listing at Pawrus® Dog Training Academy – Academy Pride or Pawrus® Pet Grooming Academy – Academy Pride.
4 Alumni Networking & Positive Community
i. Yearly coffee and tea session with Teachers and past/present Alumni from our Elite Programs.
ii. Build long-lasting friendships and network with other positive pet care professionals locally and internationally.
5 Campus Passes & Facilities
i. To encourage continued practice of your professional knowledge and skill, you can request for a Pawrus® Campus Pass to use the campus facilities at a fixed commission of 30% per job.
ii. Graduates are awarded 4 complimentary Campus Passes valid for use in the one year upon Graduation. Commission fees are waived.
iii. Graduates get an additional 2 complimentary Campus Passes valid for use during their birthday month if they have used at least 1 Campus Pass in the same or preceding month.
6 Upsized Education, Service & Product Discounts
• 10% off all Pawrus® Programs and Pawrus® Model Rental Fees if your new Enrolment Date is 1 month or less from the Graduation Date of your previous Program (Applies for Alumni of Elite Programs)
• 5% off all Pawrus® Programs and Pawrus® Model Rental Fees if your new Enrolment Date is more than 1 months and less than 3 months from the Graduation Date of your previous Program (Applies for Alumni of Elite Programs).
• 10% off all Services by Pawrus® at list prices.
• 10% off all Products by Pawrus® at retail prices.
7 Earn Referral Credits
i. SGD350/USD250 credit earned with every newly referred Pawrus® Student for our Professional Programs.
ii. SGD100/USD70 credit earned with every newly referred Pawrus® Student for our Enthusiast Programs.
iii. SGD50/USD35 credit earned with every newly referred Pawrus® Client for our Professional Services.
iv. SGD20/USD15 credit earned with every newly referred product purchase by a First-Time Pawrus® Client.
8 Formal Recommendations
i. Pawrus® Letter of Recommendation by your Supervising Teacher.
ii. Referrals to Partner Pet Professionals and Businesses (e.g. Breeders, Groomers, Trainers, Vets, etc.)
9 Employment & Admissions Priority
i. Priority for employment opportunities with a PCP™.
ii. Ranked ahead of public applicants in all Pawrus® Programs.
10 Business Partnerships & Franchising Opportunities
i. Priority for business partnerships with a PCP™.
ii. Priority for franchising opportunities with a PCP™.
11 Local & Overseas Continuing Education Opportunities
i. Enlightening internship and externship openings with local and overseas government, public and private partner institutions.
12 Virtual Pawrus® Academy (coming soon!)
i. On-demand online access to content, pictures, and videos resources from present and past enrolled courses.
ii. Exclusive previews for upcoming courses before public release.
13 Professional Liability Insurance (coming soon!)
i. The Academy is currently in discussions with an insurer on the possibility of professional insurance coverage at the Group level.
• 5, 8, 9, 10, 11 are not applicable if you are currently enrolled in a Professional Level Program that is not delivered by Pawrus®.
To maintain certification, Certificants must satisfy the following requirements:
(A) Graduate with Highest Distinction or Distinction from The Elite Positive Dog Trainer / The Elite Positive Pet Groomer
(B) Pay Yearly Pawrus® Membership Fees
• Graduates from The Elite Positive Dog Trainer or The Elite Positive Pet Groomer get a complimentary one-year membership upon Graduation
• Renewal fee of SGD350/USD250 per year due approximately 3 months before expiry
i. Subject to prevailing rates at the time of renewal.
• Additional late fee of SGD500/USD350 applicable if within 3 months past expiry
i. Any late renewals beyond 3 months past expiry must be accompanied by a letter explaining reasons for so. The Academy reserves the right to not provide reasons for re-certification in this circumstance.
(C) Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
• Proof of CEUs must be submitted electronically. A minimum of 12 CEUs must be earned yearly. Extra CEUs cannot be rolled over to subsequent years.
• CEUs are awarded only for study conducted or supervised by qualified pet care professionals
i. One hour of in-person study earns 0.5 CEUs
ii. One hour of online study earns 0.25 CEUs
(D) Sign a Yearly Pledge
• Renewed every year, approximately 3 months before expiry
(E) Abide to our Standards of Practice
• Renewed every year, approximately 3 months before expiry