The Pawrus® Traineeship is a 1-year unpaid training program that prepares aspiring career professionals for a lifetime of pet care excellence.
Applicants must be Singapore Citizens (SC) / Permanent Residents (PR) between 16-23 years old and possess a serious long-term commitment towards working in the pet care industry.
Interested Applicants are welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com with the title “Request for Pawrus® Traineeship & Apprenticeship”.
• 6 Months: Junior Trainees are introduced to the industry with simplified on-job-training assignments..
• 6 Months: Senior Trainees establish their beginner knowledge and skills with standard on-job-training assignments.
The Pawrus® Apprenticeship is a 3-years paid training program that prepares aspiring career professionals for a lifetime of pet care excellence.
Applicants must have completed the Pawrus Traineeship®.
Pawrus® Apprentices are expected to learn, grow and excel to become future changemakers driving the positive pet care revolution.
• Year 2: Junior Apprentices consolidate their elementary knowledge and skills with challenging on-job-training assignments.
• Year 3: Senior Apprentices accentuate their intermediate knowledge and skills with dynamic on-job-training assignments.
• Year 4: Master Apprentices exemplify their advanced knowledge and skills with momentous on-job-training assignments.