Speech is communication at the highest level. Similarly, published peer-reviewed research in dogs have long emphasised on the utilisation of creative enrichment activities, which has proven to comprehensively expand and deepen the physical, mental, and behavioural repertoires of our canine companions. Naturally, these learning developmental designs possesses the ability to equip our dogs with the lateral cognitive and differentiated intelligence capabilities needed to express their individual personalities with positive emotions. This advanced curriculum is suitable for dogs who has had some intermediate training (e.g. Thinking Canine) and for dog parents who would wish to progress to the next phase of their dog’s education.
- Closed for Application
- Six private sessions
- 3 months validity, no extensions allowed
- Expert WhatsApp and email support upon Enrolment
- 3 months limited email and telephone support upon Graduation
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Client’s location, outdoor locations are permitted if vaccinations are completed.
8 months - 7 years of age
- Full Course: 6 x 120 minutes, in-home
- (west): SGD6600
- (mainland): SGD7050
- (sentosa): SGD7500
- Full Course: 6 x 120 minutes, in-home
- Where am I located?
- (west): postal sector 11-13; 58-71)
- (mainland): postal sector 1-10, excl. sentosa; 14-57; 72-80)
- (sentosa): postal sector 09
- Additional dogs @ 50% fees each
- Must belong to the same household
- Possess similar training proficiency
- Attend same lesson as the first dog
More About The Program
“This class was intentionally designed to develop the expressive and affective mind of humans and their canine companions. It teaches dog parents and their canine companions the tools required to create a personified understanding and forge emotional resilience in their relationships. It culminates in a breath-taking exercise which reflects the delicate bonds of their relationship.”
Heard by Speaking Canines
Speaking Canine is a Trademarked Pawrus® Dog Training Academy Curriculum, exclusively designed by Kevin Yeo, Training Director.
In this dog training programme, you will learn to shape and contextualise your adult dog’s complex knowledge and skills into simple tools for real-life usage.
Your dog will learn dynamic advanced life skills such as understanding communication patterns, internalising intention, regulating their emotional mind for increased self-expression as well as heightened synchronisation of their physical and emotional abilities.
Puppies can bring along a maximum of two human family members. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to provide safe supervision for puppies and children both.
What Will You Learn?
- Alternative verbal markers and innovative shaping techniques to teach your dog anything that you want
- Shaping your dog to speak a sentence with a well-planned behaviour chain
- Precision in basic cues for functional efficiency in modular contexts
- To conceptualise, train and create a speaking canine film with your best friend
- The unique expression of your dog’s true personality in a one-of-a-kind memory possessed only by the both of you
- Before every session, please prepare a reasonable amount of high-quality, semi-moist, bite-sized food reinforcers (commercial treats are acceptable) that you know your dog will love.
- A variety of food reinforcers (i.e. ≥3) is recommended.
- Suggested size for each food reinforcer is 0.5cm by 0.5cm.
- These food reinforcers will be used to teach your dog new behaviours.
- To prevent food-related allergies, by default, our team will not be using our own food reinforcers.
- In the event that you allow us to use our food reinforcers, you hereby agree that our team will not be held responsible for any food-related allergies.
- 1x Pawrus® Dog Training Academy i-Click Clicker (Assorted Colours)
- 4x Learning Resources Recordable Buttons (Assorted Colours)
- 2x E-Books
- Pawrus® Dog Training Academy Rapid Rewards Training Treat Pouch
- Ziwi Good Dog Rewards (Assorted Flavours)
- 6-Foot (1.8m) Leash
- Flat Collar
- Blue-9 Balance Harness® Buckle-Neck
- Karen Pryor Academy Terry Ryan Clik Stik
- Pawrus® Dog Training Academy Tennis Balls
- Slip Leash
- Stretchy Leash
- Adjustable Leash
- Flexi/Retractable Leash
- Multiple Dog Leash
- Head Collar
- Martingale/Half-Choke Collar
- Slip/Full-Choke Collar
- Prong/Pinch Collar
- Beep/Electric/Shock/Remote/Vibration Collar
- Invisible/Electric Fence
Healthy microchipped dogs with updated annual core vaccinations (Parvovirus, Distemper & Adenovirus) or annual titer test reflecting immunity of Parvovirus, Distemper & Adenovirus.
Dogs must be alumni who have completed Thinking Canine.
Let's Have A Chat!
For Non-Urgent General Interest In Our Programs, Please Contact Us Below. We Will Attempt To Reply Within 3 Working Days. We Look Forward To Working With You To Achieve Your Desired Objectives.Contact Us